Forcasting PEP consumers [was]: [snip] Event Planner Project [was]Re: Event Planning Project

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Mar 11 22:38:02 2005

I confess, this will be my first Open Source project...  But how do you manage
without at least UML arch and class diagrams...  I can see how good API docs,
with good class diagrams could replace sequence diagrams, but true XP and RDP
seemed like prototyping only sort of things...  Perhaps I am too affected by
getting a business degree in computers ;)

I will defiantly look at the links you provided, this should prove to be quite
the leaning experience :)

We used to do a lot of rapid development where I worked (Yes as a tech ;)  but
it only seemed to lead to apps that were so poorly documented that it was easier
to rewrite a module then alter it to fit a new parameter. . .  But I promised to
be more well informed by the end of the weekend :)

Thanks again for the links :)