Announcemnt: PLUG Devel Event Planner Project [was]Re: Event Planning Project

Jason Santos plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Mar 9 14:51:02 2005

On Wed, March 9, 2005 3:18 pm, Joseph Sinclair said:
> We also need the following:
> People willing to try the software and provide feedback on features,
> fit-and-finish, and any defect discovered
> Someone willing to maintain (but not necessarily host) the project website
> People willing to help us with feature requests
>
> We have someone who has volunteered to setup our source repository in
> subversion, but we will need someone willing and able to host the
> development site.
> I'd rather not host this on SourceForge until at least the first few
> iterations are complete, to ensure we don't end up adding yet another
> dead and unusable project to SourceForge.

I would be willing to host and maintain the website as well as a separate
mailing list if you want.

I would also be willing to assist with testing on both Linux and Solaris,
and documentation as well.

--
Jason Santos
http://www.megaslow.net