Linux Kernel Developer job

Ed Skinner plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu May 13 20:14:02 2004

     Although all of the Green Hills white papers on the issues surrounding
the use of Linux in defense systems are available to http://www.ghs.com/, I
consider http://www.ghs.com/linux/manyeyes.html to be the most critical
because it concerns "opportunities" in the Linux development process that
might be subverted by carefully orchestrated, covert efforts. Rather than
opening the debate on each particular here, I invite you to read and judge
for yourself.
      Concerning the comment about the unemployment of software engineers, I
would just like to add that I was recently without income for 51 weeks except
for 3 in which I did some consulting about Linux, 2 of which were in mainland
China. (See http://www.flat5.net/wuhan.htm for pictures and commentary.)

--
Ed Skinner, ed@flat5.net, http://www.flat5.net/