Meetings at UAT?

Ted Gould plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Jun 8 00:40:03 2004

--=-rzhXKVuDYQv7HMpD5mOa

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 22:46, Alan Dayley wrote:
> So, on Thursday, July 1, will we meet at Adtron or UAT?  What say you?

I don't have a strong opinion either way, but if I was forced to choose,
I would probably choose Adtron.  One reason for me (which wasn't listed)
would be to spread out the 'pain' of helping out PLUG to several
organizations.  Since we are using UAT for installfests monthly now, I
think that asking them for rooms twice a month may be wearing out our
welcome a little bit.

		--Ted

--=-rzhXKVuDYQv7HMpD5mOa

--=-rzhXKVuDYQv7HMpD5mOa--