Re: Where to get a legit copy of MS-Outlook for Win 11

Author: Rusty Carruth via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Rusty Carruth
Subject: Re: Where to get a legit copy of MS-Outlook for Win 11
Outlook.  Eek.  For all the other Microsoft stuff, LibreOffice blows
Microsoft out of the water.

Outlook.  yuck.  I use Thunderbird for email, played with geary some
(which worked pretty well), and haven't tried Evolution yet. You might
consider looking at Evolution.  I did some DuckDuckGo-ing and found:

https://www.linuxnest.com/best-alternatives-for-outlook-on-linux-your-mail-client-comparison-guide/

https://alternativeto.net/software/microsoft-office-outlook/?platform=linux

https://www.itpro.com/software/linux/367850/best-email-client-for-linux

IT appears that Evolution is perhaps the one to check out first....