Re: Where to get a legit copy of MS-Outlook for Win 11

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Snyder, Alexander J
Subject: Re: Where to get a legit copy of MS-Outlook for Win 11
You can get discount licenses for office pro Plus, retail like $4xx, for
like $20 or something stupid on "ucdkeys.com" ... I just did this for a
friend.

Been using them for $11 Windows licenses for years. Legit and working.

--
Thanks,
Alexander

Sent from my Google Pixel 7 Pro

On Sun, Apr 14, 2024, 13:52 Matthew Crews via PLUG-discuss <