Re: KDE turned 22 today

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: KDE turned 22 today
Am 25. Oct, 2018 schwätzte Eric Oyen so:

moin moin Eric,

It's good to hear that Apple's accessibility API is good.

Thanks for the details. I will use that to prompt some people. I'm not in
a position to get any changes, but perhaps awareness and a reminder will
help.

ciao,

der.hans

# Magic is science unexplained. - der.hans---------------------------------------------------