OT: Looking for Good Headhunter

+ (text/html)
Author: AZ Pete
To: PLUG Discuss
Subject: OT: Looking for Good Headhunter
Hi All,

A bit off-topic, but I'm currently looking for a good headhunter to help assist me in finding a job. I'm currently employed, but it's time for me to move on to more challenging and interesting projects.While I play with Linux extensively, my day job is with Microsoft technologies - I'm a senior-level SQL Server DBA. Since this listis very plugged into (no pun intended!) the tech market in the city I thought I'd ask here.

Has anyone on this listworked with a good headhunter that you would recommend? I'm not looking for someone who will just "shotgun" my resume to every company(I can do that myself). I'm looking for specific opportunities within in the SQL Server data platform(ETL, BI, etc.) and want to work with someone I can build a longer term relationshipwith. Any recommedations would be most appreciated.

Please reply offline.

Thanks,
Peter Wehner