Re: OT: Looking for Good Headhunter

+ (text/html)
Author: Andrew McRobb
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Looking for Good Headhunter
Not to offend anyone, but I find a lot of staffing agencies a double edge
sword. e.g: If a company wants to keep you and get you on full time.
Buyouts can be anywhere between 50~20k USD and they take a good chunk out
of your paycheck if it's contract.

Go in contact with direct managers if possible and look around on
Indeed/CareerBuilder you will be doing everyone a favor. Otherwise, go with
Robert Half or insight Global, but make sure you read the FINE print and
everything is what you are looking for. I will say RH, has treated me
pretty well, but to get on fulltime is astounding.

-- Just my two cents, good luck!