Re: WiFi router recommendations.

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: WiFi router recommendations.
That is kind of a bait n switch. Cox has their faults, but when you pay for
X they will do what they can to make sure you can get X into your home. how
they might bill you for data usage wich I hate, but they are still the
lesser of evils right now. Somehow I ended up on and unlimited plan again
with my service. i was expecting a 2TB use cap.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 12:21 PM Carruth, Rusty <>
wrote:

> Cox, but for now I’m liking having the Cisco between everything.
>

> And I am on a somewhat limited budget…
>

> But I’m listening J
>

> And wishing there was a good internet provider that didn’t lie about their
> bandwidth they sell. (That is, to advertise 50Mbs download, then charge
> extra (A LOT extra) if you use it all - to me, that’s lying.)

Stephen