Re: Open Broadcast Software

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Open Broadcast Software
I've installed the blackmagic drivers on my machine (kubuntu 18.04) that
is using the exact same kernel successfully, and without problems....

Perhaps the driver is failing the DKMS driver compilation because you
are missing the kernel headers.

Try doing:

sudo apt install linux-headers-generic

That should allow the drivers to compile successfully.

Hope that helps,
Brian