20180417 CSAA AZ IT Job postings

Author: Ed
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: 20180417 CSAA AZ IT Job postings
Hi PLUG

If interested drop me a line or these should be findable on LinkedIn –
always looking for good IT talent. Our location is (or soon will be)
53rd & Bell in Glendale, AZ.

Service Transition Analyst lll
Glendale, Arizona | R2549 | Posted 4 Days Ago

Major Incident Manager
Glendale, Arizona | R2554 | Posted 8 Days Ago

SERVICENOW ARCHITECT/MANAGER
Glendale, Arizona | R2531 | Posted 15 Days Ago

IT Data Analyst
Glendale, Arizona | R2402 | Posted 15 Days Ago

Lead Digital Hub Solutions Architect
Glendale, Arizona | R2503 | Posted 20 Days Ago

IT Service Coordinator I
Glendale, Arizona | R2447 | Posted 30+ Days Ago

VMware/Cisco UCS Infrastructure Engineer
Glendale, Arizona | R2351 | Posted 30+ Days Ago

Application Developer for Innovation & Engineering
Glendale, Arizona | R1351 | Posted 30+ Days Ago

Solution Architect
Glendale, Arizona | R2083 | Posted 30+ Days Ago

Big Data-Hadoop Administrator
Glendale, Arizona | R2142 | Posted 30+ Days Ago

Guidewire Application Developer
Glendale, Arizona | R2231 | Posted 30+ Days Ago

Thanks & Regards,

Ed Nicholson

IT Applications, Claims Technology Solutions

CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer
e-mail: Ed.Nicholson # csaa.com

100 years of insurance the AAA way