Re: 20180417 CSAA AZ IT Job postings

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: 20180417 CSAA AZ IT Job postings
One of my shorter tenures around town was csaa, moving on/running away
pretty quick order circa 2010. Weird place to work, caveat emptor, most
same folk collect there still, smart usually move on shortly. Their money
is green however and spends like most, know some with golden handcuffs
there still.

-mb