Re: double sided scanning

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: double sided scanning
That's probably true.  While a ton of printers can print on both sides
these days buy running the page through the printer twice, once for each
side, for scanning, the scanner has to essentially have 2 complete
scanners built into the system.
If you do see what looks like a second scan head, it's more than likely
a traveling back light for scanning transparencies, slides, and negatives.

Brian Cluff