Re: Cox Gigablast

+ (text/html)
Author: Eric Oyen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Cox Gigablast
you might have to call cox business and speak to Jame Hidalgo. He is my contact over there. btw, business class internet doesn't suffer from the hard cap that you got charged for this last time out. they might even have access to the fiber that you want.

now, sure, most of the tier 1 droids at residential customer service are good people. However, anyone who has ever worked a CSr desk knows that they all have to run from a script.

anyway, if you call Jame Hidalgo at cox business, please tell him who referred you.

Eric OYen
from the central office of the Technomage Guild, Internet services referrals Dept.