Re: VPN recommendations

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Phillips
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: VPN recommendations
I use both VPN Unlimited and PIA VPN. I found some smoking lifetime deals
on the Internet (~$30 - $50 one time for a lifetime subscription). Both
work on my android phone and Ubuntu 14.04 and both have specialized torrent
servers if you are into that sort of thing. Up to 5 devices can connect at
one time.

Look for lifetime deals on VPN services, then check their ratings and
reviews to see if they meet your needs.

Mark

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 4:15 PM, <