Re: VPN recommendations

+ (text/html)
Author: unixprgrmr01@gmail.com
To: Herminio Hernandez, Jr.
CC: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: VPN recommendations
Herminio,

Yes, preferably a free one... Any recommendations?

Best Regards,
Lynn P. Tilby
UNIX Consultant
Sierra Unix Consulting LLC
Cell: 480 747-4750

Remember: The success of head games is inversely proportional to the
intelligence and experiences of the intended victim!

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Herminio Hernandez, Jr. <