Re: I am so royaly @&%$ OFF at Debian that it's not even fun…

Author: Eric Oyen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: I am so royaly @&%$ OFF at Debian that it's not even funny...
um yeah. trying to get sound running under an OS without any kind of speech output or braille support can be a real trick. Not sure how I can do that without a sighted assistant (and no one in my pad qualifies as anything other than an appliance operator).

-eric
from the office central office of the Technomage Guild, Accessibility Assessments.