Re: PLUG-discuss Digest, Vol 147, Issue 8

Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: PLUG-discuss Digest, Vol 147, Issue 8
On 09/12/2017 12:40 PM, Stephen Elliott wrote:
> Is there a Security Meeting tonight? What is the subject?

Sorry for the late reply, but Since you get your list mail via digest
there was little to no chance of you getting a reply to your email in
time to get an answer anyway.

Anyway, Yes there was. Sorry, there wasn't an announcement for this
particular meeting. We didn't know the subject of the meeting till
right before the meeting. Aaron, the usual presenter, had some personal
issues that prevented him from presenting on what he had planned, so we
had to get someone to fill in for him.
Luckily we got Anthony Kosednar to do an Introduction to Encryption,
that was very good. If you didn't make the meeting, I've posted video
of meeting to YouTube already (link in a previous posting).

That being said, we almost never cancel a meeting. I don't think it's
even happened for the Thursday meeting and I don't see it happened any
time soon for the Security meetings. If you don't see a message on here
and/or the website notifying everyone that the meeting has been canceled
you can be confident that he are holding a meeting.

Brian Cluff