Re: Warranty!!?!?!?!?!

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Warranty!!?!?!?!?!
Yup, the precision 3000/5000 is almost a direct clone of the xps13/15, just
with different graphics (geforce vs. quadro), wifi (atheros vs. intel), and
proc (xeon options). Nothing else really different I could tell other than
price. I went with the xps as consumer coupons go higher than precision
discounts.

I usually just shop bensbargains.com or dealnews, wait for a dell outlet
refurb coupon to go 35-40% around a holiday, and score a laptop then for
some steep savings. I got this xps15 loaded with the 4k display, nvidia
gpu, 32gb ram, 1tb ssd for $1950 out the door. Worst part of buying from
dell is sales tax. :(

-mb