RE: Warranty!!?!?!?!?!

+ (text/html)
Author: Carruth, Rusty
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: Warranty!!?!?!?!?!
Well, the list for the one I got is about $2100, has a 128G SSD (M.2) and a 1T Rotator.

You might want to look in to system 76. They make laptops with Ubuntu installed – I could have had one with 512G SSD, 2T Rotator, 16G RAM, high-speed WiFI, and some other stuff I forget for about $1480. But it was ‘only’ 1080p, not 4k…

Rusty