Re: YouTube TV streaming in Phx today ...

Author: Eric Oyen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: YouTube TV streaming in Phx today ...
what is the link for that subscription? I just dropped all video services with cox (a $240 cable bill made up my mind for me. I was thinking of sling box, apple tv, amazon firestick or even Channelmaster.com offering of a live streaming/OTA dvr option.

got any better suggestions? btw, I am also with cox business internet these days (guaranteed uptime, 24/7 support, static IP, guaranteed bandwidth (50/5) and no data caps. cost of about $79 a month plus modem rental of $5.

if you call cox business and way this, tell the rep that eric oyen () sent you. this will help me out too as my budget is a little slim and the referral will give me even more of a break on my bill. :) shameless plug there folks!

-eric