Re: Maker Challenge - Beagle Blue and Lepton

+ (text/html)
Author: Kaoru Wilbur
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Maker Challenge - Beagle Blue and Lepton
While I have been given Beaglebone projects, and supplied with Beaglebones
to work on in the past, I am not affiliated with this contest and this was
simply an informative link for those possibly interested in the contest. In
fact, I believe there were a couple of people who attended a recent
installfest interested in Beaglebone.

The deadline for proposed project is July 21.
You can find out more by using a search engine or following the link.