Re: Maker Challenge - Beagle Blue and Lepton

Author: Ed
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Maker Challenge - Beagle Blue and Lepton
What are the complete rules - what hardware are you covering? NDA?
Open Source Hardware Association Certification?

What if I want to propose a project, how does that work? Tell me(PLUG)
a bit more about all this - sounds interesting

For those with text email - https links you may have missed:
lepton.flir.com/news-and-updates/new-beaglebone-blue-contest-new-flir-ones/
lepton.flir.com/beaglebone-blue-challenge/

Thx