Re: mozilla 1.6 help

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: mozilla 1.6 help
The XMailer header on her email confirmed that she was running Mozilla
[Mail] 1.2.1 (build 20030225). My guess is that mozilla hasn't fully
shut down yet.
Betty, try running `killall mozilla-bin` from a terminal. This should
kill all instances of Mozilla that may be running still. Then try
running Moz again and see if it shows the new version.