Re: open office vs. ms word

Author: mike hoy
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: open office vs. ms word
Hi,

Since I started this I guess I ought to give an update.

Basically it doesn't work.

That's no big deal, I'll just have to get over to a m$ box.

The type of document it is requires that I fill in fields. Open Office
opens the document and allows me to fill in the fields.

Then you have to save it in Open Office writer format. I cannot view it
with, for example, word viewer.

So unless anyone has any other ideas. Microsoft wins this batttle. But
hopefully not the war.

Mike H