OT: Data Recovery

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:18:14 MST 2015

I use Crashplan both locally and offsite. I made a poor choice to let my brother select the backup method for this drive (it was in his server) and he failed to verify the backup method.

First rule of backups is to have at least 2 copies.
Second rule of backups is to verify your strategy is working.

Needless to say, I've learned my lesson and I now have my data correctly backed up.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone