OT: Data Recovery

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:01:39 MST 2015

1 to of online storage can be had for cheap. USB backup drives. Or even a
simple raid 1. Look at your Data stored if the cost of any of those is
worth less than the data you store there do something about it.

Advice I give to EVERYONE. Heck look at the disk recovery costs listed. A
2nd drive and external backup is a savings.