Configuring email server

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 19:30:46 MST 2014

Hi,

I have my droplet at DigitalOcean configured and will display an webpage..... so far so good.  It is running CentOS 6.4 or 6.5.

I'd like to configure email now.  This I have not done.  I do have a server in my home office, however someone else configured it for me.  This time I would like to do the config myself.

My home office server is running CentOS 6.x / Postfix / Dovecot / SpamAssassin.

Is this the way to go?  Maybe there is something else I should be asking?

If / Postfix / Dovecot / SpamAssassin is a good combination do you have any good docs you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Keith