keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 08:11:47 MST 2013

Must be with the newer models or maybe a certain model.  I take you have not found the problem?

As I mentioned earlier I have been using a single core HP laptop with 2GB of RAM as a LAMP box for 2 years.  I switched to laptops to reduce the amount of heat in my home office.  Last couple summers have been cooler.

I'm thinking of 1, more powerful box running Linux and several virtual machines for my dev environment.  That way I do not need two boxes.  In my case two laptops.

When I make this change I will probably put Linux on my newer HP Laptop.  At that point I will know if that is problematic.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Keith Smith