Cable trick to double Internet speed

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:18:43 MST 2013

That's a funny one.  When I was in 3rd grade, my class went to Hoover
Dam.  The tour guide told us one lady asked him: "What do you do with
the water when you take all the electricity out?"  Even then I knew that
was a stupid thing to ask.  I guess this is proof earth will never run
out of stupid people.

Anyone want to bet the kid in the  video has what it takes to sell used
cars?

On 02/13/2013 05:26 PM, Daniel Stasinski wrote:
> My all time favorite is still "You obviously don't understand digital.
> Digital is all ones and zero's. If you have a kink in the cable,
> because it is made cheaply, then the 0's, being as they are round, can
> slip around the kink's, but the 1's, having sharp edges, pile up."
>
> Someone here said it once and I use it often.
>
> Daniel
>
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:01 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
> <mailto:klsmith2020 at yahoo.com>> wrote:
>
>     Any thoughts?
>     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG5cEik2ABY&feature=endscreen&NR=1

"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I'm not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore