Cable trick to double Internet speed

Lee Reynolds Lee.Reynolds at asu.edu
Wed Feb 13 17:39:20 MST 2013

Going number 2 comes from 1's and 0's getting stuck to each other and accumulating into clumps, the hardness of which varies with the ratio of 1's and 0's.

(Hey, he started it.)

Lee Reynolds
Systems Analyst Principal
ASU Advanced Computing Center
a2c2.asu.edu

GWC-558
480.965.9460 (Office)
480.458.7434 (Mobile)

Have an A2C2 related question or problem?

Just send an email to the following address detailing
the nature of the question or problem and a service request
will be created automatically:

support at hpchelp.asu.edu