networking down

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Jul 21 21:05:56 MST 2012

Not having enough info, here's my stab in the dark...
Have you checked to see if the radio got turned off?

To check, run as root:
rfkill list all

If it says they are soft blocked, just run:

rfkill unblock all

If it says they are hard blocked, then you have a switch on your laptop
that got turned off, just turn it back on.

Brian Cluff