KVM/QEMU issue

James Crawford jrefl5 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 17:14:12 MST 2011

Sean,
     If you look in /etc/libvirt/qemu/*.xml there on the Host system,
you should be able to track back to the Image file.
If you are using the raw format you can expand the image file then use
pmagic, gparted... to expand the virtual partition(s).

I have a proceadure at work, not home but can post it Monday.

James Crawford

Hi Folks,