Copy to smb share

James Mcphee jmcphe at gmail.com
Sat May 14 18:26:56 MST 2011

Unless you've already connected to the smb share, you won't be able to
access it.  You could try smbclient, and do a put.  I'm sure there are other
ways, but that's the quickest to script.  Soooooo wrong from a security
perspective, but eh.

smbclient //target/share password -W domain -u user <<ENDEND
> cd path
> put file
> ENDEND

Something like that.