No subject

Sun Mar 29 18:49:28 MST 2009

engine as the (supported) IP 2000, just degraded slightly in speed
& memory. I've faked out systems before by telling the add printer
wizard that I really had a similar--but supported--printer, but that
was with an LPT connection. How does one do something similar with a
USB connection? (I'm hampered here in that I'm trying to help via phone
and haven't actually seen his box or the choices on his screen.) This
should be the easiest way to get him up &amp; running. <br>
We'll both greatly appreciate any help.<br>
Mark Jarvis<br>