****Re: guess what....

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 11:08:20 MST 2009

Interesting.  What is on topic?  Seems most everything is off topic these days.

I received a ticket the other day for running a red light. 213 dollars and 1/2 a day in class and I am on my way.  No lenience for me. Seems I broke the law.  I understand the system.

If someone jumps our border fence and enters the USA illegally that is an illegal act.  Plain and simple.

What do you think would happen if I jumped the fence and traveled South into Mexico.  I suspect I might be beaten and jailed.

We are a sovereign nation.  I grew up on the border and saw the effects of the illegal population during my time as a police officer.

The main stream media does not tell you the whole truth, nor does Obama.

If this problem persists it will cost us all a lot of money.

These are not our people (illegal aliens).  They need to be returned to their country. If they do not like what is going on in Mexico then they need to make some changes just as some of us are trying to return our country to it's rightful place as a constitutional country that is free.

Very few people understand the sacrifices of our founding fathers.  They gave their all so we could be free.  Today many people through out the US are fighting for our freedom.  So how can I respect someone that comes to my country to be a parasite? They need to return to their own country and build an economy, not leach of of ours.

Because I hold the law to be supreme I am called a racist. Call me what you may.  At the end of the day I am just an American who believes in our find country based on the rule of law and who is willing to stand up for freedom.

Keith Smith