OT: remember

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Thu Sep 25 18:47:07 MST 2008

I am very late to this, but what the hey.
"... you cannot deny the possibility. "
I also can not deny the possibility that nothing exists, the sky is not
blue, and the desk I sit in front of four 14 hours a day is just a
deranged dream, etc..  Possibility is always possible.  Probability is
another matter.
As for some grand conspiracy, I find it highly unlikely, not mater what
the conspiracy.  Real conspiracies, big and small, consist of a few
people agreeing to act in a particular manner.  For example the whole
FOSS community is a conspiracy against proprietary pay software.  But
when big things happen it is often because a few key, and/or many
lesser, unrelated people, are acting in out of self interest.  One ant
does not know what the other ant is doing, but they act as a group
because each ant knows that if they follow the trail there is a reward.
So all the ants follow the trail.  It is just that simple there is no
great hive mind controlling them, just each ant looking out for it's own
survival in the best way it knows how.