csync2

Wayne Davis waydavis at cox.net
Sun Jan 6 07:31:01 MST 2008

Originally, I tried to set-up a FREENAS box, but concluded there is a
problem with the OS/app in regards to LAN I/O on MY machine setup so, I
went hunting and found backuppc.

LOL - I've tried for 2 weeks and got.... Nowhere.

I want to setup a box I have using EVMS and backuppc in kubuntu.  I have
4 drives:  1-40 (for OS and APPS), 1-80 for FAT32, 1-300 and 1-250 that
I want to set up ReiserFS and using EVMS to combine them to a single
mountpoint which will then be used by backuppc.

Quite frustrating since I KNOW the concepts I am missing ARE in fact
quite simple.  The linux environment is still new to me.

Still plugn'