way off.... topic

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:50:04 MST 2008

I'm lucky enough to pay through the nose because I'm single. *grumbles*
The good side is that at least efile is free with turbotax online.
(not sure about taxact)
Of course, in my bracket it's $29 for each federal and state.

--
Thanks,
Dan Lund

"This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny, and usher in a
future brighter than anything we can imagine."