way off.... topic

Mark Jarvis mark.jarvis at pvmail.maricopa.edu
Mon Feb 11 00:23:27 MST 2008

I've used TaxAct for several years and like it well enough. I finally
bought the state last year and this, partly because I figured I'd
free-loaded long enough. I've not used their efile--as much as anything
because It's TRADITION to hand the envelope to the postal worker at
23:30 on the last day.

-mj-