OT:Cisco for newbies?

eric© ericlists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 20:50:54 MST 2007

Are there any good resources (online or book form), or possibly even
college courses where I can get a basic understanding of how to
config/admin Cisco routers and switches for home use?  I have little
to no desire to make a career out of the stuff (still pretty burnt out
from the whole computers as a career thing after working as a Dell
phone support agent), but then the typical home offerings don't offer
the flexibility I'm looking for either, not to mention I picked up a
pair of 2514 routers and a Catalyst 2900XL for $20 :D.

eric