GoDaddyGrill.com

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 10:20:57 MST 2007

Right now it is a test site for codeigniter.  Maybe I need to put some BBQ stuff on it now instead of later.

Bryan O'Neal <BONeal at cornerstonehome.com> wrote:     Trade marks are only valid if ruthlessly defended.  If  you put up a grill site it would be hard for them to take it from you, and they  may have no desire to, but they must make the attempt or run the risk of losing  all control over Go Daddy, much like Escalator lost all control of their name  when it became a generic for moving stair cases.