GoDaddyGrill.com

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Fri Aug 17 09:21:34 MST 2007

Trade marks are only valid if ruthlessly defended.  If you put up a
grill site it would be hard for them to take it from you, and they may
have no desire to, but they must make the attempt or run the risk of
losing all control over Go Daddy, much like Escalator lost all control
of their name when it became a generic for moving stair cases.