Ubuntu vs. Apple [WAS: Re: Novel and Microsoft]

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 21:29:23 MST 2006

On 11/12/06, Kevin Brown <kevin_brown at qwest.net> wrote:

> >> Is this what you are referring to?
> >>

> >> No.
>
> > Than can you give us some numbers or link to support the assumption
>
> Then...
>
> > that "a lot of Apple users. . . are switching to Ubuntu"?
>
> > Is that some kind of new enforced critirea for making a statement on
> >  this list?  jmz
>
> No, but it doesn't hurt to answer.  But, if you wrote that on Wikipedia
> or in a paper you would definitely be expected to include the reference.

  Well I could give you another reference to a blog entry or something, and
there are many that hold this opinion, but that doesn't really do much for
me.  Wikipedia does not necessarily require references.  The authority I
reference here is entirely my own.  jmz

--
.0000. communication.
.0001. development.

JOSHUA M. ZEIDNER
IT Consultant

++power; ++perspective; ++possibilities;
( 602 ) 490 8006
jjzeidner at gmail.com