Linux on laptops

stu wien33 at cox.net
Wed May 3 15:20:28 MST 2006

	Thanks for the input! I've heard good things about FC5 from a guy who uses it
with Cedega to play WOW online. He says it kicks MS a**, thanks to the NVidia
drivers!
	I plan to stay with light weight Distros for now. The entire DSL distro (for
example) is only 50M and resides in RAM so it's pretty fast even on legacy
hardware. It's also well supported, so it can do just about anything you want
it to do.
	As for how well all this is going to work, I'll just have to play around and
see...

	Stu