IBM Probes Microsoft's Relationship with SCO

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 02:13:54 MST 2006

Jerry,

  I don't think so.  The real history of american business is 1) innovation,
2) expansion, 3) overbearance, 4) bloat, 5) death.  Microsoft is at stage
five.  Gates was on CSPAN tonight.  He looked really nervous, not his usual
self assured smugness.  As far as Gates billions: today money is way more
leveraged and detached from reality than ever.  Wealth on paper means
nothing.  Do you think that Gates can just cash out his stock and buy a
south american country or something?  Microsoft is not all powerful.  The
profitable moves that they have available to them are diminishing by the
day.  And the public( and our government ) is starting to catch on to their
tricks.  Remember in the first anti-trust trial, one of the key prosecutors
had NEVER USED A COMPUTER BEFORE.  We have come a long way from those
days...

  Money will buy time... but it wont buy the truth.  Microsoft is done.
Have some faith in your country...