GParted Live

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 22:05:51 MST 2006

Hey,

  I just thought I'd share this. Using GParted liveCD,
I easily removed an ext2 partition, extended an ntfs
partition, and created a new smaller ext2 partition on
my laptop. [WinXPig needed more space. OK. So it's all
my dev tools; still annoying.]

  I'm not as good with CLI as I would like so using
this LiveCD made this a LOT easier for me.

  I just wish it could see my SATA2 drive in my
desktop.

In case anyone needs a partition tool, GParted looks
pretty good.

-j