Hello (new thread)

Ben apacino at asulug.org
Wed Sep 14 08:59:30 MST 2005

Greetings,

I've lurked on the list (many may say, fairly accurately so, the
state) for some time now.

I've been using Linux since 1998.  I've worked at ASU for a little
over 5 years as a tech support analyst and more recently as a
full-time web developer/designer there.  Currently I help out with the
ASULUG, making it to the InstallFests when I can, and have recently
begun helping out with the ASULUG website (asulug.org).

I've recently added to the ASULUG site upcoming events that are hosted
by PLUG, such as the upcoming GNU/Linux Stammtisch informal meet and
InstallFest at University of Advancing Technology. I figure that our
members (who aren't already involved on the list and in the LUG; hello
Bryan :-) might be interested in learning about GNU/Linux-related
events in the Valley.

 I just wanted send a note to the list to make sure that this is OK to
do so (and also to introduce myself).   Thank you.

Ben