Kontact and Karm

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Oct 28 14:34:06 MST 2005

Am 28. Oct, 2005 schwätzte Kurt Granroth so:

> Ah, you're referring to KArm.  I was thrown by Karm, thinking that it was some
> new component related to "karma" or the like. :-)

Yeah, KArm because KLeg was EOLd.

> Well, KArm may not have any decent web page devoted to it, but it is still
> maintained.  It's in the kdepim package in 3.4 as well as the 3.5 development
> branch.

I still have it, but the web page makes me think I'm running an
unmaintained version.

> I don't know if it would do "time tracking for projects", though.  That sounds
> a bit like MS Project to me and KArm won't even remotely do that.

Currently I just need daily summaries per project. It'd be nice if I could
have local off-line mode that syncs with a central server, but I can live
without that :).

I have the daily reports working, so KArm does what I need.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important